For protection and insurance, we post everything in the UK Special Delivery by Royal Mail, Europe and The Rest of The World also Royal Mail signed for.
Parcels will need to be signed for in person, so please state a delivery address, where you will be present at the time of delivery (home or work). In the event that no-one is available to receive your item a card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect your parcel from your local collection depot
Easy Returns & Exchanges
We hope you’re happy with your order, however, if for any reason you are not please get in touch immediately stating the following:
– your name and email
– your order number – you can find this on your order confirmation email
– the item you would like to return or exchange
– the reason for return
Our return shipping address is:
me&ANNA, 7 Buttermere Walk, London, E83TA
– We can only accept return or exchanges on items purchased from our website.
– Returned or exchanged items must be unused, in original condition with labels still attached.
– We do not refund the original shipping costs and you will have to cover the cost of return shipping unless your item is defective or you have received the wrong product.
– For exchanges, you will be charged the cost of shipping for the new item.
– When sending an item back to us, we strongly recommend using a trackable shipping method so you can track the status of your shipment and be sure that the items get returned to us. We cannot accept the cost of any items lost in transit.
– As our products are handmade, they may vary slightly in appearance. This is the nature of handmade items and we feel this adds to their character and is not to be considered a defect.
If you notice that your order is damaged upon arrival, please do not accept the package and contact us straight away.
Alternatively, please photograph the damaged packaging/item and email us, or send it back to us so we can see what went wrong.